LIFE INSURANCE POLICIES –
RESTRICTIONS & DISCLAIMER
All Veterans-All Families Funerals & Cremations does not charge any type of “Filing Fee” to families who wish to use a life insurance policy to pay the expenses of their contract. We do have certain restrictions we are required to maintain. These restrictions are:
- * The policy must be verified by the
- insurance company
- *The policy must be “In Force”
- * No beneficiary Complication
- *The policy must be “Assignable”
- *There must be no delay in procuring
- a death certificate with cause of death.
- Any policy with any of the above issues will not be accepted. If for any reason there is an issue with the insurance company the contract signer will bear the full responsibility of payment prior to the cremation or funeral service being rendered.